Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty please?

My amazing photographer from our wedding, Lissa Anglin, is having a contest until the end of January. Whoever gets the most votes wins a FREE 16X20 print! Help a girl out...you can vote once a day! Vote on your phone , your computer, your i-pad/nook whatever it takes!

Vote for #9 under the bridal category!
http://www.lissaanglin.com/blog/2011/1/23/best-of-2010-bridal.html

AND
Vote for #8 under the Bride+Groom category!
http://www.lissaanglin.com/blog/2011/1/26/best-of-2010-bride-groom.html

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lana! Cute blog, I think I'll follow you and keep up a little. :) How have you been?? Your pics on Lissa's site are GORGEOUS. Congrats on the wedding and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle!! Thank you so much-I really can't believe it has already been so long since we took all of them lol...I am good, how are you? It has been too long!!! Catch me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I got married in July '09 and we moved to Lubbock (from College Station) later that month. I'm almost half way through med school now. Not a whole lot going on other than being busy with that. What have you been up to? Where are you living and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! I can only imagine how hard this, but I bet you are doing amazing at it!! I moved to Houston about 2 1/2 years ago. I was the children's worship director at 2nd Baptist and then started teaching at their school this past fall! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh girl! I think you got this!!!!! that picture is yours for sure!!! CUTE AS A BUG!!! well I don't find bugs all that cute but that is how the saying goes... if I was the one who made the saying I'd say cute as a JEFFREY! ;) Yes you are just that cute! Love you girl miss you! Hope to see you really soon!
    What are you going in to Borger for this weekend?

    ReplyDelete