Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One big heap

One big heap of stuff going on....

 In case you have not heard, in the past week and a half Justin and I have moved and got a new puppy whom we love and adore. Except when she licks my face...j/k I still love her but I am not a fan of being licked in the face by a dog even if it is the cutest puppy in the whole world. ANYWAYS-all this to say-we are still in the process of moving. I have never taken more than a day...maybe TWO to move because it stresses me out having stuff in two places and neither place is put together. Well friends....we are on day 8 of moving due to the fact that we had stuff going on all weekend long and moved little by little as soon as we got off work last week until about 11 or 12 each night. With that being said...my poor husband had to experience a 'minor' breakdown of mine last night after we had dinner. In the middle of putting our stuff away I began staring at everything just piled up in corners, our new wonderful puppy whining and thinking about everything that is STILL at the apartment. Whew...glad Jesus gave me someone who is WAY patient with me....he rocks. These things really are not that big of deal but its stressed me out to the max anyways.

All this said...I woke up this morning thankful that God's mercies are new EVERY morning and that, "My God will supply my every need according to HIS glorious riches". I was convicted...that I can NOT do it on my own even though I think I can and that I can NOT do things in order to please people or even my self but to please my GOD above all...these are constant growing points for me. So my prayer is that I would truly BELIEVE that he WILL supply my every need..according to HIS glorious riches..not my own... and recognize and give thanks when He does. That would I would not be so consumed with my own selfish desires and self pity that I lose sight of who God is and what he has called me to be. That I truly would be prayerful in all things at all times...not just the bad..not just the good but ALL THINGS AT ALL TIMES! Can you imagine how our hearts and minds would be transformed if we truly obeyed what His word says in 1 Thess. 5 when he says to Pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances. All circumstances. All circumstances. WOW...



2 comments:

  1. Love it.

    And I love you. :))) Can't wait to see that place in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for y'all and the new house! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete